Seek Exceptional Emergency Dental Care in Chula Vista, CA
Do you have a toothache that hasn’t reduced even after taking an over-the-counter pain medication and using home remedies? Then you need to seek professional dental care immediately. Prolonging your dental treatment can only do more harm than good. Instead, it can result in further damage to your teeth and overall oral health.
To avoid such problems, get treated promptly by expert emergency dentists. But what if you can’t find any dental clinics in areas near you? That’s where we, Team Emergency Dental, come in. We aim to assist you and your family during a dental health crisis, by scheduling a same-day or next-day appointments with a professional dental center in Chula Vista.
Give us a call at our emergency toll-free phone number at 888-461-7274. We are available 24/7 to resolve all your oral health problems.
Dental Care in Chula Vista, CA
When a dental emergency occurs, it can not only dampen the mood and disrupt your daily life, but it can also cause unbearable pain consistently. In such cases, an immediate visit to the nearest emergency room may be the only solution to treat your dental problems.
With our round-the-clock dental services in areas surrounding Chula Vista, we ensure that your painful dental issue is rectified with immediate medical attention. Get trusted emergency care by contacting our office immediately. We will direct you to our experienced emergency dentists in Chula Vista right away.
Some of the quality services we provide are as follows:
- Experienced team of emergency dentists, support staff, and customer call specialists.
- Same-day appointments with no wait time.
- Availability of walk-in clinics for severe dental emergency cases.
- Regular clinics for dental health checkups.
- Wide range of treatment options and procedures.
- State-of-the-art dental offices and equipment.
- Affordable payment plans and packages.
- Emergency and general dentistry services.
Common Dental Emergencies in Chula Vista, CA
Here are some dental emergency conditions that require immediate attention from an emergency dentist:
- Knocked out tooth
- Severe toothache
- Cracked, chipped, and broken tooth
- Los or broken fillings
- Gingivitis & Periodontitis
- Dental Abscess
- Tooth Decay
- Dental Injury or Trauma
If you experience any of the above, don’t hesitate to call us. We will ensure you that you’ll receive the right dentistry care as soon as possible. Some dental issues like a knocked-out tooth or an abscess are plain to see and can be treated right away by expert dentists. But what about those dental concerns that emerge unexpectedly without any warning?
For this, you can look out for certain dental signs that can foreshadow a dental problem. However, not all dental-related problems show symptoms and can occur at any time of the day or night. Following are the common symptoms that require you to schedule a quick appointment with your dentist:
- Severe toothache
- Teeth and gums sensitivity
- Sore jaw
- Swollen gums
- Bad breath and metallic taste
- Intense headaches and shivers
- Excessive bleeding
Can I Prevent Experiencing Serious Dental Issues?
Of course, you can. Taking the following precautions may help you protect your smile:
- Always wear a mouthguard while playing a sport. This prevents dental trauma issues like a lost tooth or a fractured jaw.
- Brush your teeth properly (not harshly) twice a day. Floss once every day.
- Rinse your mouth with an antiseptic mouthwash. Adults can do this twice a day (15 – 20 mL for 30 – 45 seconds), while children and teenagers must get a dental prescription.
- Boost your diet with Calcium, Vitamin D and Fiber: Fiber-rich fruits and vegetables, cheese and other milk products, green leafy vegetables, and soybean are just a few things on the list of foods that help you continue good oral health.
- Cut down on acidic and/or sweet foods: That’s right. Acidic and sweet foods are the indirect causes of oral infections and tooth decay. If you do want to consume a few sweets on the same day, make sure you take a break after having one. It should be a minimum of 50 minutes.
- Visit the dental clinic for routine checkups.
Sometimes, even by following the above precautions, we might face sudden tooth pain or a minor sore. Well, don’t fret. Rinsing your mouth with warm salt water helps in both alleviating the pain and healing the sore. If the tooth pain is caused by a dislodged food piece, try to brush or floss around the affected region to get rid of it. If the pain persists for another day or two, do seek urgent care.
What Does An Emergency Tooth Extraction Involve?
When it comes to emergency dental needs, tooth extractions are an important dental treatment to restore your dental health. If you have chipped, cracked, or even broken teeth, your emergency dental specialist might recommend an exodontia/ dental extraction.
This complete extraction of the tooth from the socket ensures that the damaged tooth does not cause further harm to its adjacent neighbors. With our dental services, we will direct you to our expert dentist in Chula Vista for effective treatment. They will cut the tissue around the affected area and extract the damaged or decayed tooth.
Here are some more reasons for a dental extraction:
- Wisdom tooth
- Overcrowding teeth
- Broken and chipped tooth
- Gum disease or infections
- Tooth cavities
- Loose tooth
- Braces alignment
Contact Us for Safe and Secure Dentistry Services today!
Call 888-461-7274 for all your dental-related problems. From resolving your queries and booking instant appointments to locating nearby emergency rooms, we take care of all your dental concerns. For accurate treatment plans and procedures from an experienced dentist in Chula Vista, connect with us today and avail yourself of our attractive rates, offers, and additional benefits.
We are available around the clock throughout the week, even on Saturdays and Sundays. You can also walk into our dental facility in case of emergencies.
Team Emergency Dental
1061 Tierra del Rey Suite 250 Chula Vista, CA 91910
Area/Zip Code We Cover
91902, 91910, 91911, 91913, 91914, 91915, 91935, 91950, 91978, 92154